Work With Us.
We’re a unique organization. We help patients who need financial assistance every day. We make a difference. We change lives. Browse our positions to see if there’s an opening on our team.
Operations Support Coordinator
Summary of Position:
This Operation support position performs administrative and office support functions for the Patient Advocate Team and Operations Manager. The Office Support Coordinator is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that our service levels and patient activities are met in an effective and efficient manner. The position may require coordination with Sites of Care, HCPs and patients that have been approved in a TAF program that require Explanation of Benefits, Proof of Payment and other special processing.
Reports To: Manager of Operations
- Front Desk Coordination:
- Manage the company’s lobby area
- Greet and direct all visitors, including vendors, clients, job candidates and customers
- Assist in the planning, preparation, and shipping activities of meetings, conferences, and special events and coordinates conference calls
- Provide word-processing and secretarial support
- Assist with ordering office supplies when requested by the Executive Assistant
- Receive, direct, and rely voicemail and fax messages
- Communicate effectively and professionally with our customers to assure the best possible service is provided to our patients, physicians and pharmacies
- Direct and transfer callers to the appropriate Patient Advocate
- Record/Update phone greetings to include Holiday Hours
- Flexibility and willingness to perform other reasonable duties as requested such as taking inbound calls whenever needed
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail and scan and attach all documentation that supports the current program processes
- Print Daily Mailings
- Prepare outgoing mail for distribution to include FedEx documentation for acute patient populations
- Manage patient fax boxes and scan and attach all documentation that supports the current program processes
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and ability to work as a team member to achieve customer goals and satisfaction
- Perform Introductory calls, as needed, to patient enrollment populations
- Explanation of Benefits:
- Scan and attach required documents to support payment processing for Sites of Care or HCPs
- Flexibility and Willingness to perform outbound calls to physician offices introducing TAF services and educating them on the payment processes.
- Proof of Payments:
- Scan and attach required document to support reimbursement processing
- As needed, review and facilitate payment reimbursement for programs with a reimbursement component.
Qualifications: (These are the minimum qualifications you need to be considered for the job.)
- Professional level skills in computer use, including but not limited to Microsoft Office, email, web-based applications, and keyboard skills.
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly, specifically in accordance with organizational and program policies and procedures.
- Professional level knowledge of customer care processes and notable telephone skills.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills to facilitate work with a wide range of individuals and groups from culturally diverse publics.
- Proficient with Microsoft office and internet
- College degree is preferred, but High school diploma or equivalent is accepted
- Knowledge of insurance and healthcare a plus
- Bilingual Spanish speaker preferred
The work requires the incumbent to remain at a desk most of the time. Some travel may be required to represent the organization at special events, conferences and seminars. Tight deadlines must be met with limited staff to support projects.
The work environment is in an office setting that is adequately lighted, temperature controlled and ventilated.
- Competitive pay
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life & short term disability insurance
- Paid time off and eight paid holidays throughout the calendar year, and one floating holiday
To apply, submit a resumé and cover letter to email@example.com.
Need help finding something?