2021 Teal Reenrollment CycleReenrollment FAQs
Disease Programs Open for 2021 Reenrollment: Teal Group
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia Copay Assistance Program
- Amyloidosis Financial Assistance Program
- Bladder Cancer Copay Assistance Program
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Copay Assistance Program
- Cystic Fibrosis Copay Assistance Program
- Hemophilia Financial Assistance Program
- Hereditary Angioedema Financial Assistance Program
- Hunter Syndrome Financial Assistance Program
- Iron Deficiency Anemia Copay Assistance Program
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis Copay Assistance Program
- Lambert Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome Financial Assistance Program
- Lupus Copay Assistance Program
- Myositis Copay Assistance Program
- Nephrotic Syndrome Copay Assistance Program
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Copay Program
- Parathyroid Disease Financial Assistance Program
- Parkinson’s Copay Assistance Program
- Pulmonary Hypertension Copay Assistance Program
- Renal Cell Copay Assistance Program
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Copay Assistance Program
- Sarcoidosis Copay Assistance Program
- Short Bowel Syndrome Financial Assistance Program
If you do not see your disease program listed above, please click here to visit the Purple Reenrollment Group.
Teal Reenrollment Cycle Status: OPEN
Reenrollment Cycle: Tuesday, December 1 (12 p.m. ET) through Friday, December 18 (6 p.m. ET)
Use the button below to reenroll or check status of your reenrollment application.
Am I eligible to apply for reenrollment?
You are eligible to apply for 2021 disease program participation if you:
- are actively enrolled in an eligible Teal disease program;
- are a U.S. citizen or permanent resident;
- have been diagnosed with the disease state for which you are reenrolling; and
- have been prescribed an FDA-approved treatment for the disease and have health insurance that covers the prescribed medication.
How do I apply for reenrollment?
Once the Reenrollment window opens, you can apply for reenrollment by using one of the following methods:
TAF expects to finalize renewed 2021 program participation by: January 22, 2021.*
* This date is subject to change. You may receive correspondence regarding your renewed 2021 disease program participation by mail, text, or email.
Need help finding something?