I was referred to TAF for Copay Assistance.
Once you’re referred to The Assistance Fund for Copay Assistance, you can expect the following steps to take place:
- The referral’s information is reviewed against the program eligibility criteria.
- If the referral is within the program eligibility, then you’re granted “conditional” approval. Conditional approval lets you receive shipments of the medication for the first 60 days.
- The following business day a welcome letter and enrollment application is mailed to you, indicating the need to complete and return the application by the conditional expiration date.
- To continue to receive assistance past the 60 day conditional period you will need to submit a completed application, including your signature and agreement to the program terms and conditions within the conditional period.
- If we receive the completed enrollment application and you receive “final” approval, then you’re granted assistance through the end of the calendar year unless otherwise specified for the applicable program. (Except Q4 applicants who get assistance into the following year as well.)
Need help finding something?